Fan Yeliang (Leo Van)
- Natural Language Processing
- Complex Network
- Knowledge Graph
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- 2012.09 ~ 2015.03, Hebei University of Technology, M.S. in Business Management
- 2008.09 ~ 2012.07, Hebei University of Technology, B.S. in Information Management
- 2015.03 ~ Present, JD Finance, Algorithm Engineer
- 2013.11 ~ 2014.02, Founder International Co., Ltd., Algorithm Engineer
Daat (Complex Network & Knowledge Graph)
2018.04 ~ Present, Project Leader
- JD Finance Knowledge Graph Technical White Paper：Investigate the entire Knowledge Graph technology stack, including related models, data, evaluation reports and open source tools, and summarize the final research report.
- Automatic Sensitive Information Identification：Automatic sensitive information identification for data stored in the data warehouse, assisted with data encryption policy implementation. The model is constructed using the Wide & Deep network based on the meta-information of the data (e.g., table name, table comment, column name, column comment, etc.) and value-information of the data (e.g., the data values of every column). Build the Wide network with extracted traditional features and the Deep network with text features using Char Embedding + CNN, and the F1-Score on test data is 95%+.
All Seeing Eyes (Chinese Address Analytics)
2015.03 ~ 2018.04, Project Leader
- Development of Chinese address analytics algorithms, including: segmentation, classification, integrity, POI identification and similarity (accuracy 90%+).
- Development of Address Profile System based on the basic algorithm engine. It increased the conversion rate of users by 30%+ in the offline payment service.
- Development of the anti-fraud and credit model based on the Chinese address analysis system. The anti-fraud model identified illegal encashment orders with 200,000 CNY/day, and more than 10 million users were granted credit with the credit model.
- This project has beed awarded the “Innovation Seed” prize of JingYa Cup Innovation Competition in JD.com ranking 20 of 378.
- Development of Enterprise Address Profile System based on the basic algorithm engine which was part of JD Enterprise Credit.
- Development of Rural Finance Service Station Location Solution base on the Address Profile System.
User Behavior Analytics
2017.10 ~ 2017.12, Algorithms Engineer
- Development of a user behavior representation method named on Behavior2Vec. Based on hierarchical clustering and depth search, a hybrid model for identifying user abnormal behavior is proposed. Compared with Bag of Words and N-GRAM methods, the number of abnormal users identified is 3+ times of traditional methods.
2015.03 ~ 2015.10, Algorithms Engineer
- Development of a hybrid product life cycle identification model based on Bass Diffusion model, optimized time series similarity method and clustering method. It got an accuracy of 95%+ when identifying the excess inventory products, which helped to make loans goods pledge decisions and calculate the loan-to-value ratio.
- Development of product information fusion model and system with ElasticSearch which got 90%+ recognition accuracy and provided accurate and relevant information, such as price, etc.
Smart Public Security (EzMap)
2013.11 ~ 2014.02, Algorithms Engineer
- Development of a series prediction algorithm based on EMD and SVR for crime analysis and time series prediction in smart city project.
- Development of a serial crime cases identification algorithm based on k-Prototypes.
- Development of public security metadata import tools and XML based police GIS database upgrade tools.
- R: starstarstarstarstar_border
- Python: starstarstarstar_borderstar_border
- Java: starstarstarstar_borderstar_border
- Julia: starstarstar_borderstar_borderstar_border
- Lisp: starstarstar_borderstar_borderstar_border
- Zhou, F., Yin, H., Zhan, L., Li, H., Fan, Y., & Jiang, L. A Novel Ensemble Strategy Combining Gradient Boosted Decision Trees and Factorization Machine Based Neural Network for Clicks Prediction. In 2018 International Conference on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (BDAI) (pp. 29-33). IEEE.
- Li, J., Fan, Y.*, Xu, Y., & Feng, H. (2013, December). An Improved Forecasting Algorithm for Spare Parts of Short Life Cycle Products Based on EMD-SVM. In Information Science and Cloud Computing Companion (ISCC-C), 2013 International Conference on (pp. 722-727). IEEE.
- Research on Dynamic Pricing Strategies of Digital Products based on Network Externality. Master Thesis, 2014.
- Chinese address segmentation method and system (CN 105159949, 1st Inventor, 2015)
- Product inventory predicting method and device (CN 106056239, 1st Inventor, 2016)
- Product life cycle identification method and device (CN 106408217, 1st Inventor, 2017)
- Chinese address similarity calculation method and device (CN 107239442, 1st Inventor, 2017)
Open Source Projects
- Data Science Introduction With R, a getting started tutorial of data science based on R (in Chinese).
- Sci-Hub EVA, Sci-Hub EVA is a cross-platform Sci-Hub GUI application.